Sue – Leader
SPECIFIC LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pray for the Pastor and community of faith
- Support the church financially at least at the level of the tithe (10% of income).
- Participate actively in worship weekly.
- Be active in being discipled and making disciples
GENERAL HOSPITATILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Pastor and Leadership Team shall appoint the Hospitality Team Leader.
- The Hospitality Team Leader shall recruit members of their team
- Coordinate fellowship meals for the following:
- Fellowship Meals
- Funeral Meals
- Special events as determined
- Coordinate the elements for celebrating the Lord’s Supper
SPECIFIC HOSPITALITY TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES (not a complete list):
- Establish meals and share the meal needs with the community of faith
- Setting of tables and chairs as needed in the fellowship hall
- Storing of tables and chairs after fellowship events
- Basic decorations as needed in the fellowship hall for meals (nothing elaborate is needed)
- Maintain food preparation and serving products (plates, cups, table service, paper products, trash bags, etc.)
- Maintain coffee, tea, and other drinks for fellowship meals and general meeting use.
- Wash and clean all dishes and utensils for and after fellowship meals
- Wipe down tables and chairs before fellowship meals and after fellowship meals (before storage)
- Wipe down kitchen prep area, tables, countertops, microwave, stoves, sink before preparation and after use.
- Empty coffee pumps and water thermos and clean
- Empty trash before and after fellowship meals (kitchen, kitchen preparation area, fellowship hall.
- Run vacuum in kitchen preparation area
- Run dust mop in the fellowship hall after events
- Use Swiffer mop in Kitchen as needed after events
- Twice a year, do a deep cleaning of the kitchen, storage areas, and fellowship hall
- Coordinate turning up of the thermostat in the worship space twenty-four (24) hours in advance of using fellowship hall in cold weather.