HOW WE WILL UN-SUSPEND
What we are doing:
- Continue to make use of Email, Text, and other digital methods (ZOOM).
- Adult Sunday School gathering is suspended until further notice.
- Church meals are suspended until further notice.
- Joy Adult Women’s Bible study is suspended until further notice.
- Prayer Team gathering is suspended until further notice.
- 6-foot Social Distancing will be practiced.
- Face masks should be worn when gathering.
- Cleaning will happen after each church gathering.
- NO childcare during gatherings (children will sit with parents).
- Offering plate or box will be at the Welcome / Guest Center.
- NO offering plates will be passed.
- NO shaking of hands.
- NO hugging.
- NO standing at the front door.
- NO standing in the foyer / landing.
- Hand Sanitizer at Welcome / Guest Center, near front door, and at the front of the worship space.
- NO bulletins will be distributed
- Families who reside together can sit together.
- Kitchen area, conference room, copy room will not be available.
What will the Worship Gathering look like:
IF you do not feel well (cough, fever, shortness of breathe, etc.) DO NOT come.
No more than 50 people in attendance.
1 Greeter will just say hello, remind folks of social distancing, share where offering can be placed. DO NOT shake hands / hug / etc!
- Arrive from 9:45 AM – 10:00 AM
- Locate the Offering Box and your social distanced seat
- Worship Starts at 10:00 AM
- Welcome / Information / Invocation
- Singing 3 songs (Cindy, Lydia, Marion)
- Message / Teaching
- Blessing and Sending
- Worship ends at 10:45 AM to 11:00 AM